Monday 9 June 2014

My New Purchase - 3.1 Phillip Lim Mini Pashli Bag

Phillip Lim Mini Pashli Bag


So, I have been on the lookout for a small, crossbody style bag for a while now. I had seen many about, but I couldn't decide which one to get. After much deliberation, I opeted for the Mini Pashli from Phillip Lim.


I purchased this bag from Harvey Nichols and it cost £5.85. It is a small bag, that can be worn as a 'cross body' bag, but also has to top handles and detachable straps, so can also be used as a handbag.

In terms of quality, the leather itself is very hard wearing. It has a grainy texture and so will not scratch or crease, like some soft leathers tend to do.

These bags are notorious for their hardware detailing. It has two gold zips down the front and a gold clasp fastening to the front. The clasp fastening and the fastening you can see on the top handles, makes this bag very secure, which I really like.


In terms of size and space, this bag is relatively small. I use this bag when I will not be carrying alot around with me. As you can see from the above image, it comfortably fits my Chanel wallet, aswell as my i phone, car keys and lipgloss.

This is great little bag and a perfect addition to my handbag collection. If you were perhaps thinking about purchasing one of these bags from Phillip Lim, I can definitely recommend them. They are hard wearing, practical and look great!

Eva X

No comments:

Post a Comment