Monday 9 June 2014

My Summer Essentials

Summer Essentials


So, this is my first ever blog post and I thought to myself,  'what a better way to kick things off than to talk about my summer favourites!?

I have recently just got back from vacation and I am all in summer mode, so I have put together a few of my personal recommendations and 'must have's' for this summer, Enjoy!!!!


So, I don't need to tell you guys how important it is to wear SPF in these summer months, right!? I always wear products containing SPF on my face and lips and it is also unlikely you will find me without sunglasses on whilst the sun is shining! 

Below is a full list of the products shown above;
  • Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh 75ml £44.20 - This is an amazing fruity, fresh scent that to me just smells of 'summer'. My go to fragrance this summer!
  • Harwaiin Tropic After Sun Body Butter 200ml £10.50 - This is one of my all time favourite body butters to use in the summer. Not only does it smell of exotic coconut, it provides 12 hour moisturisation and is intensively hydrating.
  • EOS Lip Blam in Lemon Drop £5.99 - I am a huge fan of the EOS lip balms. Their stand out packaging makes it super easy to find in your handbag and they smell amazing and have a SPF 15. A must have for summer and inexpensive too!
  • Jessica Nail Polish in 093 Pink Explosion £8.30 - When it comes to nail polishes, Jessica is hands down my favourite brand. This beautiful bright, neon pink shade is perfect for summer and looks great with a tan
  • Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream £9.99 - In the summer months, I prefer to wear a light base and this one from Bourjois is perfect. It gives a luminous finish to the skin, has SPF 15 and provides 24 hours hydration. What more could you want!?
  • Caudalie Paris Beauty Elixir 30ml £11.50 - Reportedly a favourite of Victoria Beckham herself, this refreshing and moisturising face mist is great for during the hot summer months. The handy 30ml travel size also makes it perfect to pop in your handbag whilst on the go!
  • Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Luminous Flush £28.00 - These blushes from Hourglass are one of my all time favourite blushes, and the shade Luminous Flush is perfect for summertime! This blush gives a subtle and understated flush of pink to the cheeks and leaves a beautiful glow to the skin. Definitely worth the investment!
So, there you have my recommendations for this summer. If you are wondering what the sunglasses are in the above image, they are from Chanel. I don't actually know the exact name for these I am afraid. They are from a couple of seasons ago, but are still my go to shades this summer, I love them!!

Eva X

No comments:

Post a Comment